The Glossary Ambassador Program
(applications closed until spring)
As we continue to grow, we are looking for more ways to get women involved within The Glossary community. A lot of you have asked for new ways to help out or share your skills. Applications are now open to become a Glossary Ambassador.
The thought behind this program is to spread the word about The Glossary, gain local insight into cities and the women that make them great, and connect talented ladies from all over the world. For the moment, we are looking for one person per state or major city (can be anywhere in the world) to represent The Glossary.
Responsibilities would include:
- Promote The Glossary in at least one social media post per month
- Keep a list of local women from your city for interview outreach
- Inform others about The Glossary's mission, features, and events
- Potentially set up photoshoots, give ideas/help plan events, or any other tasks that you would like to do
Benefits of being an ambassador:
- Listed as a Glossary Ambassador on the website
- A feature on the website
- Being a part of a network of other ambassadors with a group chat and online meet-ups
- Exclusive discounts on events in your city
- Making cool friends
Fill out the application below to be considered as an ambassador. We will be having open enrollment through the fall. Thank you for being interested in The Glossary and creating a space for women.